One of the most beautiful holiday villages of Tyrol - is located dreamily and kept aloof from the big turbulences and traffic between Bayrischzell and Kufstein in the Thiersee valley.
The charming lake Thiersee, just 5 minutes from our house, up to 25°C warm, is an ideal place for all kind of water sport activities.
It´s environment with keen mountains tops, inviting alps, colorful blooming mountain grasslands with attractive hiking trails, up to an elementary sun bath - there´s something for everyone. For your summer holiday in Tyrol, Thiersee with it´s sea level of 700-2000 m, is the first choice.
A summer holiday in Tyrol suely has a very high recreation factor!
Summer vacation at Thiersee in Tyrol
Thiersee also is an ideal place for planning a short trip too. It´s environment in the heart of the mountains of Tyrol with milelong hiking trails is ideal for hiking and mountain tours. We invite you to visit us here in Thiersee.
In immediate proximity of our house, this romantic mountain lake can be found. Here you can go wind surfing, go fishing, play tennis and mini golf and additionally, you can find endless mountain bike trails.
Sporty & active in summer
- HIKING & CABLE CARS - A hiking paradise which has so many facets. From one alpine lodge to another. Culinary discoveries. Through unspoilt conservation areas. A themed trail for all the senses. Health. The culture of mountain farming. Roam through the Hollywood of the Alps. Walking on historic paths. The cable cars take you in comfort up to the top.
- Climbing & mountaineering: Over 40 routes. From grade 4 and up. As well as the sculpture at the Inn power plant, throughout Kufsteinerland climbing halls and climbing gardens invite beginners and pros to climb.
- Biking & cycling: Tirolean natural landscape. Leisurely routes in the valley. Along the Inn River. Through meadows and forests. Those who love a challenge will find plenty in the mountains. From gentle climbs to tours in high alpine terrain, the Tirolean mountains of the Kufsteinerland offer countless routes.
- Running & nordic walking: Running and hiking routes with a total length of 300 kilometres make Kufsteinerland the largest running and Nordic walking region in Tyrol. Over 50 sign-posted routes. Various circuits with different lengths and levels of difficulty.
- Lakes & Pools
- GOLF - Golf course Ellmau or Walchsee about 20 km.
- History & Sight seeing - Innsbruck, Munich you reach in about 1 hour driving.