Winter in Tirol
Cross Country Skiing Thiersee
The direct entry of the Thiersee cross-country ski runs is just a few meters in front of our house.
Cross Country Skiing Bayrischzell
The the cross-country ski network offers you over 100 km of tracked tracks, about 50 km for the classic technique and about 50 km for the skating technique. In Bayrischzell, you have an extensive cross-country ski network that leads you through deep-snowy landscapes and beautiful valleys.
Wintery experiences - sporty & active
- SKI & SNOWBOARD - The Kufsteinerland and the surrounding alpine world provide all the ingredients for a perfect skiing holiday. Ski areas rich in variety in and around Kufsteinerland. Idyllic, family-friendly slopes. Small, manageable. One of the worlds largest ski areas, the ski area SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser-Brixental close by.
- Cross-country skiing - Skating. Classic style. Beginner. Advanced. There is a wide variety of cross-country skiing trails in Kufsteinerland. The cross-country skiing trails are as varied as the characters of the eight picturesque villages in Kufsteinerland.
- Ski tours - Ski tours combine the tranquillity of nature with athletic challenges, creating a unique nature experience. There is a wide variety of ski touring options in the nature surrounding the fortress city and the eight picturesque villages of Kufsteinerland.
- Winter hiking & Snowshoe walks - Discover the quiet side of the cold season. Magically snow-covered valleys. Clear winter air. Wintery white peaks. Crunching snow. Kufsteinerland offers numerous routes, from simple to difficult, for families and sporty active vacationers.
- Sleding - On sunny Winter days and in the night! Thiersee toboggan runs with fast tobogganing and cosy huts.
- Ice Skating & Curling - If it's cold enough, a thick layer of ice is on the Thiersee lake. Ideal for ice skating and curling - a popular Tyrolean winter sports.