Holiday in the mountains by the lake
One of the most beautiful holiday villages in Tyrol - located in a dreamy setting away from the hustle and bustle and traffic, between Bayrischzell and Kufstein in the Thiersee Valley. The charming Thiersee, 5 minutes from the house, up to 25°C warm, is ideal for all water sports.
Its surroundings with bold peaks, inviting alpine pastures, colourful flowering mountain meadows with beautiful hiking trails to simple sunbathing - there is something for everyone. Thiersee is the first choice for your summer holiday in Tyrol with its altitude of 700 - 2000 metres above sea level.
Great summer adventure week programme in the Thierseetal and surroundings of Kufstein
A holiday in Tyrol also certainly has a very high recreational value!
The advantage card for your holiday in Tyrol
Thiersee is also ideal for a summer short break in Tyrol. Its surroundings in the heart of the Tyrolean mountains, with kilometres of hiking trails, are ideal for hiking and mountain tours. We invite you to visit us here in Thiersee.
In the immediate vicinity of our house is a romantic mountain lake. Here you can go windsurfing, fishing, play tennis and mini golf, and there are also mountain bike trails without end.
-- Free use of tennis court
Cycling vacation around the Thiersee
The cycling area around the Thiersee makes every cycling heart beat faster!
Due to the varied environment, the perfect route can be found for the pleasure cyclist or the adventurous mountain biker.
> Convince yourself
Freetime & worth seeing
- HIKING- Experience nature in the Thierseetal, a wonderful hiking area 700-2000 metres above sea level. Discover the romantic Kaiser Mountains on a hike.
- GOLF - Golf course Ellmau or golf course Walchsee approx. 20 kilometres.
- HISTORY - Immerse yourself in the life of past centuries Fortress or Old Town Kufstein.
- TECHNOLOGY - Experience the art of glassmaking in the show hut at Riedel Glas Kufstein.
- VISITS - Visit the cities of Innsbruck and Munich approx. 1 hour by car or the Operetta Summer at Kufstein Fortress.