Skiing holiday - winter holiday in Kufstein
Neighbouring ski areas - Wilder Kaiser to Sudelfeld
...have fun in the Wilder Kaiser and Sudelfeld ski areas!
Cross-country skiing paradise
Cross-country ski trails Thiersee with direct access
The connection to the Thiersee cross-country skiing tracks is only a few metres away from our house.
Cross-country skiing in Bayrischzell
Particularly beautiful cross-country skiing trails start at the Ursprungpass - the trail network offers you over 100 km of groomed trails, about 50 km for the classic technique and about 50 km for the skating technique. In Bayrischzell, there is an extensive network of cross-country skiing trails that lead you through snow-covered landscapes and into beautiful valleys.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- SKI & SNOWBOARD - With its gentle slopes, Thiersee is the ideal skiing area for beginners and an Eldorado for families. The manageability of the pistes ensures leisurely skiing fun. Great and varied, from the family-friendly practice slope to the challenging course ...
- CROSS-COUNTRY SKIING - The cross-country trails in the Thiersee Valley offer cross-country fun from easy to moderately difficult in front of a magnificent winter panorama.
- TOBOGGANING - Not only on sunny winter days, but also in the evening, the Thierse toboggan runs invite you to a lively toboggan run and hut fun.
- ICE SKATING & ICE CURLING - In suitable weather, Lake Thiersee forms a thick layer of ice throughout the winter. Ideal for friends of the speedy runners or a game of curling - the popular Tyrolean winter sport.
- WINTER HIKING & SNOW SHOE HIKING - You can also explore the valley in winter on well-cleared winter hiking trails, stroll along the paths and trails across the snow-covered plateau - you will be rewarded with romantic views, wonderfully refreshing mountain air and culinary delicacies in cosy inns. Hike with snowshoes through the dreamlike winter landscape on paths and across meadows that are otherwise inaccessible to you in winter.